Stylish home with resort-like backyard unlike any other in Polo Fields. Gorgeous two story foyer and expanded great room features a tranquil pond view. Updated hardwood flooring, carpet, and paint throughout. Tons of built-in storage in garage and basement. (Unfinished basement is plumbed and ready for custom touches.) An amazing home truly perfect for entertaining or enjoying peaceful nights at home.
Stunning & well maintained 4BR w/ great updates.Large and open with multiple family living spaces.updated kitchen including appliances, new carpet, bottom level finished with the bathroom, deck, roof replacement, expanded driveway with a walk.Huge master suite.Large deck looks upon backyard.Multi-room basement is great for recreation.
Beautifully updated tri-level 3BR & 2 Full BA, features an updated kitchen with top of the line cabinets, granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Dining with walkout to a large deck. Nice and cozy living room. Enjoy the quiet setting while still having the convenience of being close to local restaurants, shops, schools, and parks. This home is ready for you to move in.
A nature lovers paradise! Gorgeous two story home situated in quiet cul de sac on a fenced half acre of serene, wooded walking paths and gardens. Home has been updated throughout by the original owners to include modern appliances and amenities. Private setting on a gorgeous landscaped lot in wonderful neighborhood.
Welcome home to this beautiful 2 story | 4BR | 2.5 BA in a private country setting on a beautiful 0.92-acre lot with a large deck. Home features den/study, formal dining, living, family room with wood burning fireplace, country kitchen with dinette & 2 car garage. Unique ceiling patterns and details add character & charm. Home is on a quiet street with great neighbors.
Polo Fields Spacious open plan 4 Bedroom 2nd flr laundry, Just like New!, All new carpeting, all new paint,professionally cleaned! 2 story foyer with turned staircase, stone fireplace,fans in all bedroom, upgraded kitchen w/ granite,back-splash with under-mount lights, new sink . Large cul-de-sac with wooded view.
3 beds| 2 bath| $165,000 Forest Hills School District
Very clean & larger than it appears. 4 levels with up to date fixtures & new stainless steel appliances. Freshly painted throughout, hardwood floors & almost new carpets.Finished basement, lots of storage space, fenced yard, tool shed, new covered deck. Great family neighborhood. Ready to move into.
– Roof is just 7 years old – including roof on barn.
– Appliances all new – 2017
– Hardwood floors brand new in August 2016
– Carpets brand new in August 2016
– Deck brand new February 2018
– Washer & Dryer in good condition and are included
– Downstairs bathroom remodeled and converted from half bath to full bath Summer 2017
– Basement walls sealed with caulk and dry lock to prevent any leaks.
– Basement family finished with new studs, drywall, and baseboards 2017-2018
– New light fixtures throughout house – 2018
– New sink in upstairs bathroom – 2018
– New sink and infrared faucet in kitchen – 2017
– Entire house freshly painted (including ceilings and trim) by professional painter – 2018
– Storage Shed has multiple outlets and lighting (Lots of storage space)