DISASTER RELIEF DONATIONS
Our volunteer and donation drop-off hours have been extended for Hurricane Harvey relief. We are open for donations Monday – Thursday from 9 AM – 7 PM, Friday 9 AM – 4 PM, Saturday from 9 AM – 3 PM and Monday (Labor Day) from 9 AM – 4 PM.
We will accept the following for disaster relief:
- Monetary Donations*: Donate online or mail checks to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242.
- Non-Perishable Food: PULL TOP canned vegetables, fruits etc.; ready to eat dry goods such as nuts, peanut butter, dried fruits, granola and trail mixes, jerky, ready to eat snacks; bottled water; ready- to-eat meals or MREs etc.
- Personal Care Products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form is preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion etc.
- First-Aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs etc.
*Donors who would like to designate their financial gifts for Hurricane Relief may do so by writing “Hurricane Relief” in the memo line of their check or by typing it in the “in honor of” field of our online giving form. Please mail checks to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242. 100% of donated funds designated for Hurricane Relief will be used for the purpose intended.
REMOTE DONATION DROP-OFF LOCATIONS
2337 Buttermilk Crossing
Crescent Springs, KY 41017
|DROP OFF TIMES:August 28 – September 16
Monday— Friday 8 AM —4:30 PM
|CONTACT:Tonya Hensley | 859-578-3300
|LOCATION:Fairfield West Baptist Church
5345 Muskopf Road
Fairfield, OH 45014
|DROP OFF TIMES:Friday, Sept 1 – 10 AM to 6 PM
Saturday, Sept 2 9 AM to 6 PM
Sunday, Sept 3 12 PM – 4 PM
Monday, Sept 4 10 AM – 2 PM
|CONTACT:Angie Kenworthy | 513-509-0465
1849 Rt 28
Goshen OH 45122
| DROP OFF TIMES:August 28 – September 24
| CONTACT:Steve Pegram, Chief | 513-722-3500
|LOCATION:St. Bernard-Elmwood Place City Schools
Roger Bacon Stadium
35 E. Mitchell Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45217
|DROP OFF TIMES:Thursday Aug. 31st ONLY
5:30 PM—8 PM
|CONTACT:Matthew Koenig | 513-582-4050
For more information, visit: