Realtor magazine did a end of the year survey with buyers and sellers to find out what they want and expect. The top answer to each question is as follows:
1. What is the primary reason buyers give for purchasing home?
Answer: Desire to own a home
2. What do home buyers cite most commonly as a benefit that real estate agents offer them during the purchase of a home?
Answer: Helped understand the process
3.What do buyers look for the most in finding the right neighborhood?
Answer: Quaility of the neighborhood
4. What age range represents the largest segment of home buyers?
5. What’s the first step that buyersmost often take in the home buying process?
Answer: Searching for properties online
6. What do buyers most value when visting a real estate web site?
7. What was the primary reason given for selling a previous home?
Answer: Job relocation